About the Napier Motel Association
The Napier Motel Association is a branch of the Motel Association of New Zealand (Inc) and has offered help and accommodation advise to visitors and travellers for more than 40 years. Together the members offer a full range of accommodation from Budget to Executive style suites with facilities to suit everyone.
For all booking enquiries, please visit the appropriate member profile page on this site and use their provided contact information. For membership enquiries, contact email@example.com. For other enquiries about our association:
Napier Motel Association
P. O. Box 314,
New Zealand 4140
Terms of booking on our website
- Cancellations must be made with at least 48 hours notice. Cancellations after this time, or failure to arrive, will be liable for the full amount of the booking.
- A $25 cancellation fee applies for all cancellations.
- Cancellations must be made by contacting the property you are staying at directly.
- Your provided credit card will be securely captured at the time of booking, via a non-refundable $5 card security fee
- Payment for accommodation is to be undertaken directly with the provider at the time of your stay. No charges for your accommodation is taken at time of booking; the only charge to your card is the above card security fee.
- Any violation of individual property's terms and conditions (such as room damage) may result in subsequent charges being made to the credit card you provided at time of booking.
- We operate a 100% PCI-DSS card security industry compliant system, to eliminate risk of online fraud when doing transactions with us.
- On completion of your online reservation, you are emailed a confirmation notice to the email address you provide, and also provided with a printable confirmation page. At this point, your reservation is confirmed at the Napier MANZ member property. All future correspondence with regard to the booking is to be undertaken direct with the accommodation provider, not Napier MANZ.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest of 18 years or over.
- Smoking is not allowed in any room on the property. If you do smoke, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges.
- No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
Cancelling a booking
Please contact the accommodation provider directly to cancel your booking. Contact details are available in your confirmation email, and also on this website.
Your personal details, and details of your reservation, will be provided directly to the accommodation provider you have selected. Napier MANZ will not provide these details to any other party. Your credit card details are unavailable for viewing by anybody, but remain able to be used to perform future transactions only between Napier MANZ and the cardholder.
Contacting the Napier Motel Association
For enquiries relating to membership of the Napier Motel Association, feedback about the Napier Motel Association website, or other general business, please contact our local association president at ASURE Colonial Lodge Motel Napier using the details provided on that page.